Tilapia -The Health Benefits
I believe that tilapia fish is one of the least appreciated seafood around. And I think this might be because many don’t know what they stand to benefit.
Did you know that tilapia is an excellent source of lean protein?
In fact, Some 100 grams of the fish contains 26 grams of protein and just 3 grams of fat.
Other vitamins and minerals found in the fish per 100 grams are:
- Calories – 128
- Carbs – 0
- Niacin – 24% of daily requirements
- Vitamin B12 – 31% of daily requirements
- Phosphorus – 20% of daily requirements
- Selenium – 78% of daily requirements
- Potassium – 20% of daily requirements
Do you like tilapia fish? Why or why not?
Do you like this article? Share with your friends on social media.